MINOR Hotels recently conducted their 5th annual India roadshow across Delhi and Mumbai. The Delhi workshop took place at the Leela Palace on 14th November, 2016. The two sessions began with pre-scheduled appointments at 10:30 am, while the open house session was conducted post lunch.
The Mumbai workshop was held at St Regis on the 18th November. The week in addition saw the Minor team having focused meetings with their key partners in both cities. With having met with over 200 potential agents over the course of one week, MINOR Hotels is looking forward to a productive 2017.
This year the workshop saw hotels from Maldives, Bali, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Seychelles besides several from Thailand being represented. Some of the key people included:
1. Meg E Evans – Regional Director of Sales & Marketing – South East Asia
2. Clinton Lovell – General Manager – AVANI Atrium, Bangkok ( a favorite with the Indian market for conferences)
3. Ravi Ganglani – Area Director of Sales – MICE Thailand & Cambodia
4. Joao Corte-Real – General Manager – Anantara LAWANA, Koh Samui – a hot favorite with the LUXURY market of INDIA.
5. Alla Andrianu – Director of Sales & Marketing – the new AVANI DEIRA DUBAI.
6. Aishath Ali – Asst. Director of Sales ANANTARA MALDIVES
Minor Hotels (MH) is an international hotel owner, operator and investor currently with 152 hotels in operation. MH passionately explores new possibilities in hospitality with a diverse portfolio of properties designed intelligently to appeal to different kinds of travellers, serving new passions as well as personal needs. Through our Anantara, AVANI, PER AQUUM, Oaks, Elewana, Tivoli, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Marriott and Minor International properties, MH operates in 22 countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America. With dynamic plans to expand existing brands and explore strategic acquisitions throughout opportunistic markets, MH pursues a vision of a more passionate and interconnected world.