Hospitality Hub | 2016-07-13
FIJI is known globally for its warmth and friendliness of the people, diversity in cultures, tropical climate, white sand beaches, aqua blue turquoise waters, lush tropical rain forest, vibrant flora & fauna/marine life, rich culinary and a wide range of accommodation. As a long haul traveler coming to Fiji, you would probably want to take up just about everything in your short stay but some that will 'stamp a difference' to the rest. Fiji offers a soothing effect of being peaceful which will motivate you to feel very much at home.
Top ten dynamic things to do in Fiji:
- Cloud 9:- It is a floating island bar/restaurant located at Roro Reef in Mamanuca Group of Island. Wood fired oven pizzas, fine wine and dine and lots of water activities to participate in.
- Skydive Fiji: You can go solo or tandem with Skydive Fiji. View beautiful coral reefs and the islands from 14,000 feet above, free fall for up to 70 seconds and indulge in an unforgettable experience.
- Ultimate Encounters Snorkel with Sharks:- You can do 1, 2 or 3 day experiences with South Sea Cruises to snorkel with sharks at Barefoot Kuata Island, Southern Yasawa Group of Islands.
- Natadola Bay Championship Golf Course: - A championship golf course measuring 6,556 metres on the world renowned Natadola Beach on Fiji's Coral Coast. The site has breath taking views across the golf course, coral reefs and rolling surf breaks.
- Tourist Train: - Enjoy a ride on the Coral Coast Railway in Circa 1911 steam train as it follows the coastline and passes through rainforest, villages, cane fields and also includes lunch. Its destination is Sigatoka Town - "Where Tradition, Culture & Nature Meets"
- Sigatoka River Safari & the Salad Bowl Cave Tour: Experience authentic Fijian village experiences, as the tour visits to different villages happens each day of the week to ensure that the guests are able to experience a genuine day in the life of the `kaiuiti' (Fijian).
- Garden of the Sleeping Giant: It’s a pleasant discovery you'll make during your visit to Fiji. Showcasing the private collection of Late American Actor, Raymond Burr, the garden contains around 40 varieties of Magnificent Asian Orchids and Cattelya hybrids.
- Fiji's National Museum:- It houses all the ancient artifacts, handicrafts, histories of Fijian forefathers, early settlers, indentured laborers, deed of cession, migration of people and many more of the historical interest.
- Sabeto Mud Pools: - It is - a series of natural hot springs and mud pools snuggled in natural surrounds where the sulphur in natural mud is believed to have healing powers. After a good bath and cleanse off in the warm to hot springs gives you a feel of rejuvenation.
- Care for a shark dive with Aqua Trek Dive: An enlivening shark dive experience with Beqa Adventure Divers in Pacific Harbour. Divers remain behind a stone wall at about 12/18m while the dive team feed the bull/tiger/white/black tip reef sharks with chunks of fish.